Edward Jones Mastercard
Frequently Asked Questions®
Using the Edward Jones Mastercard®
Contactless payments use short-range wireless technology to securely complete payments between a contactless-enabled card or payment-enabled device and a contactless-enabled checkout terminal.
A contactless card is a chip card that has a near field communication (NFC) antenna, which enables close-range payments. When you tap your contactless card at a contactless-enabled checkout terminal (near the Contactless Symbol ), your payment is sent for authorization.
- Notification that the online statement is available for viewing.
- Notification when your balance exceeds the amount you specify.
- Notification of when your payment is due.
- Notification when a payment is posted to your account.
- Notification when your payment is overdue.
- Notification when credits are posted to your account.
- Notification when debits are posted to your account.
- Notification when a transaction authorization has been made to your account.
- Notification when a transaction has been made without the card being present.