Get security that keeps up with your life
Your Smartphone has much more in common with your desktop computer than with your old mobile phone. Criminals know you’re literally carrying a small “PC” in your pocket and will do all they can to access your personal information. Following a few simple steps can dramatically reduce your risk of having your money and identity stolen.
Tips to Stay Safe - if your Smartphone is lost or stolen
- Follow the recommended steps of your mobile service provider to report a lost or stolen phone.
- Password-protect your smart phone
- Always lock your phone when it’s not in use.
- Set your phone to automatically lock after being idle for a set amount of time.
- Set your phone to use a longer and stronger password than the default 4-digit unlock code if this option is available on your phone.
- For even better security, set your phone to erase all data after 10 bad password attempts.
Learn more about protecting your card:
Report Suspicious Activity