How to Spot Fraud
Know what to look for
Every day, scam artists target millions of people in an attempt to steal money or confidential banking information. Avoid becoming a victim. Learn how to spot illegal activity.
Recognize these warning signs
- Missing bills or statements - You did not receive a bill or statement you expected to receive in the mail.
- Unexpected charges - Unfamiliar charges show up on your credit card, checking, savings or other account.
- Denied credit - You are unexpectedly denied credit or given unfavorable terms.
- Unsolicited credit cards - You receive credit cards that you never applied for.
- Collection calls - Creditors or collection agencies are attempting to collect money for unfamiliar purchases or services.
If you suspect fraud, call Cardmember Service at 800-328-4850 immediately. We are available 24 hours a day to protect you from theft and fraud.
Information to help should you become the victim of identity theft.
Looking to stay on top of your credit card spending? Sign up to receive alerts for when a payment is due, transaction notifications and more!
Log in to your account and visit the Alerts page.